Saigon is the intersection of many cultures. And of course, the cuisine here is equally diverse. If you are a fan of Japanese cuisine, here are the Japanese restaurants in Saigon you dine with.
As one of the best restaurants in Saigon, Syunkato specializes in serving traditional Japanese foods, including sushi, sashimi, tempura and grilled fish. Designed in a traditional Japanese style, Syunkato’s space is minimalist but sophisticated, luxurious and quiet.
The dishes are made entirely from fresh, high-class ingredients, imported directly from Japan. Additionally, a team of skilled and professional chefs will make this a memorable culinary experience.
- Address: 17 Ngo Van Nam Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m. & 17:00 p.m. - 23:00 p.m. (Last order: 22:00 p.m.)
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/syunkato.nvn
- Phone: 028 35 356 017
- Price range: 100,000 - 405,000 VND
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
- Description: Traditional Japanese Foods, Reservations, Private Dining, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service
Launched in 1994, Sushi Tei has a diverse menu of more than 300 dishes, with a variety of sushi made from fresh ingredients. In addition, Sushi Tei also serves seasonal menus, lunch sets and party menus if you need. Besides, the restaurant also has a sushi line with technology from Singapore, bringing guests beautifully decorated and delectable dishes.
- Address: 200A Ly Tu Trong Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City & 26 Cao Thang Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Website: http://www.sushiteivietnam.com/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/sushi.tei.vietnam/
- Phone: (028) 6284 1188 & (028) 6673 0088
- Price range: 300,000 - 350,000 VND
- Description: Reservations, VIP Rooms, Tatami Rooms, Outdoor Seating, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service
If you are looking for a restaurant in Saigon to enjoy Japanese cuisine, then Ichiba Sushi is a good pick. Ichiba Sushi is a Japanese restaurant in Saigon, impressing diners with luxurious and classy space and the best service.
The restaurant owns a diverse menu, combining the traditional and modern of Japanese cuisine, giving diners a unique experience.
- Address: 443/56A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 3, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ichiba.sushi.vietnam/
- Website: http://ichihanasushi.vn/
- Phone: 0888 741 007
- Price Range: 200,000 - 600,000 VND
- Description: Traditional Japanese Foods, Sushi, Rice Rolls, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options, Ramen, Salad, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service
As one of the few Japanese restaurants in Saigon serving grilled dishes with Yakiniku traditional style, Gyu Shige has wooed diners with a menu that balances meat, fish, seafood and fresh green vegetables.
Gyu Shige’s dishes are marinated with their special recipe, ensuring absolute satisfaction of diners. Fresh ingredients and beef are imported directly from the USA.
- Address and Phone:
- L5-16, Saigon Centre, 67 Le Loi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - (028) 3 821 8958
- 183A Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - (028) 3 925 3368
- 6A Tran Hung Dao Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - (028) 3 821 3027 & (028) 3 821 3327
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/gyushigenguuphonvn/
- Website: http://gyushige.com.vn/
- Price range: 100,000 - 350,000 VND
- Cuisine: Japanese, Grill
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
- Description: Grill, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Parking Available, Accepts Credit Cards, Wine and Beer, Highchairs Available
Yume Sushi Restaurant
As one of the few Japanese restaurants in Saigon designed in a cozy family style, Yume Sushi Restaurant is also an outstanding name that you can come to whenever you want to enjoy Japanese cuisine.
The restaurant is designed in an open space with outdoor and indoor areas, including a dining area arranged right at the cold cut fish counter, so you can both enjoy the food and examine the fascinating food preparation process.
A plus point of Yume Sushi Restaurant is that the menu is extremely diverse with dishes of traditional Japanese cuisine, such as sushi, sashimi, udon, rolls and rice rolls. In addition, the enthusiastic chef at the fish cutting counter will recommend the most suitable dishes for each kind of seafood.
- Address: 81 Ho Hao Hon Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/yumerestaurant2017/
- Phone: 0966 077 168 & 0933 939 111
- Price Range: 50,000 - 300,000 VND
- Descriptions: Traditional Japanese Foods, Sushi, Sashimi, Udon, Rolls, Reservatión, Seating, Street Parking, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service
With the list of famous delicious Japanese restaurants in Saigon in hand, go eat and find your favorite Japanese restaurant in Saigon!