People often think of extremely exquisite, high-nutrition savory when talking about Japanese cuisine. Sushi is nevertheless, the best dish that strongly represents those elements. Here, our locals selected the 05 best accessible sushi in Saigon fỏ your trip.
1 Sorae Restaurant & Lounge
Located on the 24th floor of AB Tower, Sorae Restaurant & Lounge is one of the best sushi spots in Saigon with impressive space and a beautiful panoramic view of Saigon from above.
Sorae Restaurant & Lounge is decorated in traditional Japanese style, promising to bring you experiences beyond expectations. Right from the first moment you come in, you will be impressed with the classy and luxurious space that still retains sophistication and coziness.
When dining at Sorae Restaurant & Lounge, one of the best sushi places in Saigon, you can rest assured. The restaurant entirely uses the cleanest, freshest ingredients caught in Vietnam or shipped directly from Tsukiji and Osaka seafood markets.
In addition, the restaurant also has an open sushi and sake bar, a Yakitori & Beer Kitchen counter. Here is a place where you can fully watch the chef make traditional Yakitori with premium ingredients, such as Wagyu beef, Angus beef, etc.
- Address: 24th Floor, AB Tower, 76A Le Lai, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:30 AM - 15:00 PM | 17:30 PM - 23:00 PM
- Price range: 300,000 VND - 1,000,000 VND
- Hotline: 028 3827 2372
2 Sushi Hokkaido Sachi
As one of the best sushi places in Saigon, Sushi Hokkaido Sachi receives countless comments from diners. The restaurant uses only fresh ingredients that are shipped every day by air directly from Japan, so you can rest assured when dining here.
The menu at Sushi Hokkaido Sachi is extremely diverse with dishes from attractive Japanese cuisine, including sushi, sashimi and seafood. In addition, tempura dishes, beef hot pot, salmon hot pot are made entirely from quality ingredients. Currently, Sushi Hokkaido Sachi is one of the restaurants serving dishes made from extremely high-quality Wagyu A5, A3 beef in Saigon.
- L2, Estella Place, 88 Song Hanh Street, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3519 33 88
- 40 Dong Du Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3822 53 96
- B3-07 Vincom Dong Khoi, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3823 59 35
- 180 Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3823 22 75
- L5-17 Sai Gon Centre, 65 Le Loi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3821 89 44
- 172 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3930 83 66
- 139 Nguyen Trai Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 3926 07 49
- Opening hour: 10:30 AM - 21:30 PM
- Price range: 300,000 VND - 500,000 VND
As one of the best sushi spots in Saigon, iSushi promises to bring diners memorable experiences and emotions on the journey to enjoy the quintessence of Japanese cuisine. Different from other sushi restaurants, iSushi serves buffets with 03 levels, ranging from 389,000 VND / person.
Although it serves buffets, you can rest assured when enjoying dishes imbued with Japanese cuisine at the restaurant. iSushi owns an extremely diverse menu with more than 100 quintessential dishes, beautifully sliced fresh sashimi and more than 57 different types of sushi. In addition, other attractive dishes of Japan are also honored to be present here, such as teppanyaki, yakitori, etc.
A plus point of iSushi is that the dishes here are personally made by the famous General Chef Noda Toshiro. Because of these factors, iSushi has always been one of the top choices of both Japanese and Vietnamese tourists when coming to Saigon.
- 18 Truong Son Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 7300 12 08
- 13 Le Quy Don Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 7300 73 82
- 112 Cao Thang Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City - 028 7300 73 95
- Hotline: 1900 66 22
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM - 22:00 PM
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/isushi.BuffetNhatBan/
- Website: http:isushi.com.vn/
- Price range: 389,000 VND - 449,000 VND
4 Towa - Japanese Cuisine
Officially launched in 2018, Towa - Japanese Cuisine has always been honored to be one of the best sushi places in Saigon. Located on the 28th floor of Sedona Suites building, the restaurant offers diners a moment of enjoying the quintessence of Japanese cuisine in a luxurious space and panoramic view of Saigon from above.
The space of the restaurant is designed in a luxurious and modern style, but still retains the coziness with golden lights. While the interior space gives diners moments of cozy dining, the outdoor area is sure to bring everyone an airy, cool and ideal view during the meal.
The bonus point of Towa - Japanese Cuisine is that the dishes here are all extremely attractive and fresh. The chefs at the restaurant aim to serve the full original flavor of the ingredients, so the dishes here are not seasoned with too much seasoning or served with a lot of sauce. Therefore, the sushi plates at the restaurant always have the softness and flexibility of delicious rice with a full and varied filling.
In addition, the extremely professional staff and manager at Towa - Japanese Cuisine is also an attraction for everyone. During the meal, you will be served with professionalism, courtesy, agility and enthusiasm.
- Address: 28th Floor, Sedona Suites, 94 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:30 AM - 14:00 PM | 18:00 PM - 23:00 PM
- Price range: 200,000 VND - 600,000 VND
5 YEN Sushi & Sake Pub
Officially launched in Saigon in 2016, YEN Sushi & Sake Pub is a combination of traditional and modern Japanese styles. As this is one of the best sushi places in Saigon, you can enjoy a variety of delicious Japanese cuisine when you come here.
The restaurant has a diverse menu, from fresh sushi, sashimi, nigiri to appealing yakitori grilled dishes with rice, noodles and hot pot dishes of all kinds. In addition, YEN Sushi & Sake Pub also regularly updates with seasonal dishes, such as grilled Canadian lobster with cheese sauce, grilled snails with Uni sauce, etc.
- 15A Le Quy Don Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- 92 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 10:30 AM - 23:00 PM
- Price range: 200,000 VND - 500,000 VND
Japanese cuisine is a harmonious combination of fresh ingredients and skillful processing, preserving the full original flavor of the dish. Among them, sushi is the most outstanding dish with a skillful combination of simple ingredients. With the list of 05 best sushi places in Saigon, we hope you can have memorable moments when discovering Japanese cuisine in this city.