Binh Chau Hotspring: what to expect?
Binh Chau Hotspring Resort proved to be one of the top tourist destinations that lots of people loved. In addition to unique hot springs, Binh Chau has all the latest amenities and promises to provide everyone with unforgettable experiences. So, what to expect at Binh Chau Hotpspring Resort, let’s find out in this article below!
1 Where is Binh Chau Hotspring Resort?
Binh Chau Hot Spring, a natural mineral hot spring resort in Vietnam with a remarkable area of up to 33ha, is situated on Highway 55. Binh Chau Hotspring Resort is a popular resort that attracts both domestic and foreign visitors who frequently come to enjoy and relax on the final occasions. week or short holidays. It is located around 50 kilometers from Long Hai Beach and 150 km from Ho Chi Minh City.
The year-round natural hot mineral source with an impressively appealing mist is Binh Chau Hot Springs' standout feature. If you have the chance to visit the resort, you will have the chance to thoroughly explore the stunning natural surroundings of Ho Coc in addition to unwinding in the warm sea.
The fact that Binh Chau, a hot spring in Vietnam, is a year-round water supply adds to its appeal and increases people's fondness for it. The hot mineral springs here, according to locals, are excellent for repairing and caring for both health and attractiveness. The healing properties of warm water will penetrate and purge impurities, aid in the relief of knee discomfort, and nurture skin full of vitality when you take a soothing bath.
Address: Highway 55, Binh Chau Commune, Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province
Hotline: 0254 3 871 131
2 How to go to Binh Chau Hotspring?
Binh Chau Hotspring's access roadway is very picturesque. You will appreciate the sensation of conquering the coastal road as you go here, with towering cliffs on one side and an infinite sea on the other. Before stopping at Binh Chau Hot Spring and unwinding in the warm water, all promise to provide you spectacular moments.
You can travel to Binh Chau Hotspring Resort by bus, motorcycle, or even hydrofoil because the destination is close to Ho Chi Minh City. You can pick up the car near the Eastern Bus Station location if you're traveling by bus. You may get to Xuyen Moc Bus Station for about 70,000 VND per person for one-way transportation. To go the remaining 23 km to Binh Chau Hotspring, you can take a bus, taxi, or motorbike from this point.
Additionally, if you want to experiment with something new, taking a hydrofoil will be the only choice that is more sensible. The price for one-way travel varies between 250,000 and 500,000 VND per person. You can go to Bach Dang wharf (HCMC) to buy tickets to go to Cau Da pier - Vung Tau. After that, you can travel via Highway 55 in a car, motorcycle, or bus to get to Binh Chau Hotspring from Vung Tau.
And a motorcycle is a better idea if you want to spend more time being active. For people who don't have a lot of backpacking expertise, the trip to Binh Chau Hot Spring is extremely simple to travel, the road is clear and attractive.
If you want to ride your motorcycle to Binh Chau Hot Spring by yourself, you can use the following pathway: Hanoi Highway - Vung Tau junction - Highway 51 - Ba Ria Town - National Highway 55 - Binh Chau Hotspring Resort.
There will be mobile speed checks even when the roads are simple and straight. To guarantee the safety of you and those around you, you should bring a variety of identity documents, including a citizen ID and a driver's license. You should also drive carefully and at the proper speed in the right lane.
3 Ticket price to visit Binh Chau Hotspring Resort
Binh Chau Hotspring Resort has made a significant investment in a wide variety of services with the goal of providing visitors with unique experiences while they play and stay here. Here, service packages range in price from basic to advanced so that customers can select in accordance with their budget and personal preferences.
Entrance ticket price:
- Adult: 100.000 VND / each person
- Children: 100.000 VND / each person
Ticket price for hot mineral bath:
- Bathing in Binh Chau hot mineral pool for 1 person:
- Adult: 200,000 VND / each person
- Children: 100,000 VND / each person
- Hydro-mineral bath for 4 people: 1,200,000 VND / group for 4
- Hydro-mineral bath for 2 people: 1,200,000 VND / group for 2
- Group of 1 person: 290,000 VND / each person
- Group of 4 people: 950,000 VND / group for 4
- Group of 5 - 6 people: 1,250,000 VND / group for 5 - 6
- Group of 07 - 08 people: 1,450,000 VND / group for 7 - 8
Ticket price for mud and herbal bath:
- Black mud bath ticket: 450,000 VND / each person
- White mud bath ticket: 450,000 VND / each person
- VIP mud bath ticket: 700,000 VND / each person
- Herbal bath ticket: 400,000 VND / each person
- Ticket for herbal foot bath and foot reflexology: 180,000 VND / each person
- Feet massage ticket: 130,000 VND / each person
- Facial massage ticket: 170,000 VND / each person
- Full body massage ticket: 180,000 VND / each person
- Traditional massage ticket: 270,000 VND / each person
- Hot stone massage ticket: 350,000 VND / each person
- Herbal massage ticket: 310,000 VND/person
- Herbal salt scrub ticket: 200,000 VND / each person
- Sauna, sauna ticket: 200,000 VND / each person
- VIP Spa package (mud bath, sauna, sauna): 1,100,000 VND / each person
- Entrance ticket + hot mineral water foot bath: 160,000 VND / adult - 80,000 VND / children
- Entrance ticket + hot mineral bath: 260,000 VND / adult - 130,000 VND / children
- Entrance ticket + mud bath + mineral bath: 500,000 VND / adult - 250,000 VND / children
4 Interesting activities Binh Chau Hotspring Resort
4.1 Soaking in hot mineral water at Binh Chau Hotspring Resort
In your vacation to Binh Chau Hotspring, one of the exciting activities you shouldn't miss is soaking in hot mineral water with a temperature range of 37 to 40 degrees Celsius.
A variety of hot mineral pools, each with their own purposes and spanning the 30-hectare area, are available to adequately suit the demands of everyone. The hot mineral pools, relaxation pools, hydromassage pools, and kiddie pools are the most well-liked spots. For those who like to rest in privacy, Binh Chau Hotsprings also offers private plunge pools.
4.2 Mineral mud bath
The mineral mud at Binh Chau Hotsprings is entirely natural and was created over hundreds of years by combining sedimentary leaves and stems with hot mineral streams. When visiting Binh Chau Hotspring, you can go through the mud bath area to immerse in the white mud after taking a peaceful dip in the hot mineral water. In order for the body to regenerate fresh energy, you may also try combining black mud with Melaleuca essential oil and then lying down to rest. The mineral mud's essences will permeate the skin and aid in the removal of toxins. aids in skin restoration and smoothness.
4.3 Boil eggs in hot mineral water
Boiling eggs in hot mineral resources is a unique practice in Binh Chau Hotspring. There are lakes with a temperature of up to 82 degrees Celsius in the skylight region beneath the canopy of the old melaleuca trees. Eggs can therefore be boiled in this area. You only need to boil the eggs for 10 to 15 minutes to produce a delicious and nutrient-rich hard-boiled egg.
4.4 Visiting Mini Zoo
In addition to year-round hot mineral pools with high temperatures, Binh Chau Hotspring also has a small zoo. At the moment, this is a place where creatures like bears, pythons, hedgehogs, monkeys, and even eagles are cared for.
When you visit the zoo, you can watch deer and goats lazily grazing or take pictures of them. In addition, there are lush grasslands scattered throughout the zoo where visitors can arrange outdoor camping.
4.5 Discover the unique culinary background
On the property of Binh Chau Hotsprings Resort, there is a restaurant and cafe to meet the dining demands of visitors in an effort to give them unique experiences.
Anyone dining at the resort's Hoa Rung Restaurant will feel at home and at ease thanks to its warm, Asian-inspired decor. You may be likely to experience moments of special gastronomic discovery when dining at Hoa Rung Restaurant thanks to its extensive menu of traditional Vietnamese cuisine and meals made from fresh seafood.
5 Some notes when visiting Binh Chau Hot Spring
- If traveling by motorbike, you should pay attention to fill up with gasoline before you go because the area around Binh Chau Hot Springs has few gas stations.
- You can bring ready-made food at home if you intend to organize a picnic
- If you come to Binh Chau Hot Spring, you must definitely experience a hot mineral bath, mud bath or foot bath to relax and fully feel the excitement of this place.
Binh Chau Hotspring has traditionally been a favored destination for many tourists because of its lush natural surroundings and hot mineral source, which has a high temperature throughout the year. If you have the chance to travel to Vung Tau but are looking for new experiences, you might want to consider the Binh Chau Hotspring.